Delicious snacks that fit next to tea hours … Carrot cake ball recipe, preparation and practical presentation with a dazzling exquisite flavor.
After the various flours are combined, it’s kneaded with carrot and apple, cinnamon adds a delicious aroma.
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 cup of oat flour
- 2 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (without sugar)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 red apple
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 carrot
- 3 pieces of walnut
- 1 handful of raisins
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons of labneh cheese
- 2 tablespoons of shredded coconut
Key point: Flatten the bottom side when shaping and then put into the baking tray!
Cooking Suggestion: Bake in a preheated oven. Cooking time may vary according to your oven.
How to make it?
- Mix the flour, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon in a bowl. Make the apple puree in another bowl. And then add milk, peanut butter, melted coconut oil and mix all of it.
- Combine two mixtures. Add the chopped walnuts, grated carrots and raisins and knead them. Make little ball shapes. Cook at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Blend coconut sugar and corn starch through the blender to make powdered sugar. Mix it with labneh cheese and you will get a cream. Insert the cream into the cake balls and sprinkle shredded coconut on to it.
Enjoy your meal!