If you don’t have a lot of time to make cookies, this recipe is for you. The cinnamon cookie recipe is both easy to make and delicious.
Preparation time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 pack of whipped cream
- 3 cups of flour
- 5 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 glass of sunflower oil
Key point: If you add the flour slowly while kneading, we can get a better dough.
How to Make It?
- Combine the sunflower oil, flour and cream in a pot.
- Knead until you get a good consistency
- The dough doesn’t get very dense so it will be easily dispersible.
- Place the star-shaped cookies in the baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes until the color changes a little.
- Leave it to cool down a bit.
- After removing them from the oven, cover them with powdered sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
Enjoy your meal!