Due to its bountiful water content and low-calorie value, zucchini is one of the healthiest and most diet-friendly vegetables. Imagine that 150 grams of zucchini contains only 29 calories!
As a result, when consumed in the right diet, zucchini helps to lose weight in a quick and healthy way. Like we said it’s low on calories but that doesn’t mean other nutritional values are low too. It contains high values of vitamins A-B-C-E-K and this makes it almost like a superfood!
So How to Do the Zucchini Detox
You can prepare all the necessary things at your home for this 3-day detox.
- 2 pieces of medium size zucchini.
- 2 tablespoons of fat-free yoghurt.
- 2 pieces of walnut.
- If you like you can add black pepper, thyme and dill.
- Finely grate 2 pieces of medium size zucchini.
- Then cook those pieces at a pan over low heat without any oil.
- Turn it off and let it cool down.
- Add 2 tablespoons of yoghurt, walnuts and mix it all together.
Now let’s take a look at the meal list.
Breakfast: 2 eggs and a slice of cheese (we need those proteins!)
Lunch: Zucchini plate
Snacks: 2 pieces of fruit (fiber is always welcomed!)
Dinner: Zucchini plate
You should follow this detox for only 3 days and then stop doing it. Some people say that they can lose up to 3 kg with this recipe, but of course, you must follow this plan very strictly to achieve that.
Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers shouldn’t follow this detox and everyone should consult with their doctor and get his / her approval before applying the zucchini detox like in every diet program.