I believe just imagining a wonderful blend of chicken, mushrooms and cream with the smell of garlic and basil would make anyone’s diet a little bit hard. On top of this flavors, you can make it under half an hour! This delightful meal overcomes the common expectations of the pasta and conquers all of your guests with its originality and taste.
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 pack of fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 200 grams of mushrooms
- 300 grams of chicken breast
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of cream
- 1/4 bunch of basil
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Key point: Be sure to boil the sauce in low heat.
How To Make It?
- For the sauce; heat 2 tablespoons of butter and olive oil in a wide pan.
- Add 200 grams of sliced mushrooms to the pan and sauté over high heat.
- After the mushrooms are sautéed, add 300 grams of julienne chopped chicken and continue sautéing.
- Sweeten the chicken and mushrooms with 3 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper. Then 1 cup of cream, half a glass of grated parmesan cheese and a handful of freshly chopped basil and cook on low heat after mixing them beautifully.
- Boil the water in a separate pot and add a teaspoon of salt and the pasta, then leave it to boil for 8 minutes. Drain the boiled pasta and place in the saucepan without rinsing.
- Cook with the sauce for about 5 minutes and our beautiful Fettucini Alfredo is ready to serve!