The pancake recipe is really quite simple. This practical pastry includes basic ingredients such as egg, flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, milk and sunflower oil. During the service, you can decorate with fruit slices and melted chocolate varieties. Of course, let’s not forget to mention the maple syrup!
Preparation time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 cups of flour
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 10 grams of baking powder
- 1 package of vanillin
- A pinch of salt
Cooking Suggestion: If you want to have the same size of pancakes, you can use silicone molds during cooking!
How To Make It?
- Beat 2 eggs and half a cup of sugar in a deep mixing bowl until the sugar melts and the mixture gets a creamy consistency.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil and 1.5 cups of milk to our mixture and beat again.
- Add 2 cups of flour, 10 grams of baking powder, 1 pack of vanillin and a pinch of salt into the mixture and beat it gets a smooth consistency.
- For the first pancake; grease the pancake pan with the sunflower oil then pour our mixture to the heated pan with a small ladle or a small coffee cup.
- Reduce the heat of the stove. Cook the pancake until you see bubbles then turn it over with the help of a spatula and cook the other side of the pancake in the same way.
- Repeat the process by greasing the pan occasionally until our mixture finishes.
- Don’t forget to add butter and honey after transferring them to your service plate!