It isn’t flashy but its creaminess, crunchy feeling and amazing flavors balance especially the grilled meats. But that doesn’t mean you can only eat with heavy meals, this beauty can spoil you just by itself.
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 600 grams of white cabbage
- 2 medium-sized carrots
- Half an onion
- 6 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of grape vinegar
Key point: Although it isn’t possible to achieve the same taste, if you want it to be healthier you can use yoghurt instead of mayonnaise.
How To Make It?
- Remove the white stem from the cabbage and slice into very thin pieces.
- Peel the carrots and slice them into long and thin pieces like the cabbages.
- Then shred the onion to small pieces with your grater and place all the ingredients that you have sliced in a deep salad bowl.
- For dressing; mix the freshly squeezed lemon juice, grape vinegar, salt and granulated sugar in a small bowl with the help of a small mixer until the sugar dissolves.
- Mix the dressing one last time after adding the mayonnaise that will give the salad its original taste and consistency.
- Blend all ingredients together and as the most important step let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before sharing with your loved ones!