Based on the philosophy of preparing wet and dry ingredients separately from each other and blending at the final step, this cake-like bread can fascinate everyone!
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 4 bananas
- 2 tablespoons of strained yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Key point: When blending dry and wet ingredients together mix with the help of a spatula rather than a whisk.
How To Make It?
- Chop your ripe bananas into a tiny bowl then thoroughly mash them with a fork.
- Blend the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- In the third bowl, beat the eggs and sugar for 5 minutes until the mixture has small bubbles.
- Liquify the coconut oil in a pan then add into the egg and sugar bowl and continue beating.
- Add your mashed bananas to egg and sugar mixture while beating.
- Then add yoghurt and vanilla extract to the same mixture.
- Finally, blend these two bowls and mix all of it thoroughly.
- Grease your cake mold and pour your mixture into it.
- Bake for 40 minutes in a preheated oven at 175°C and enjoy!