I know summer hasn’t come yet but time really flies away and with only three ingredients, you can be prepared for the hot weather and find yourself on the shores of the Maldives! But what are those magic ingredients you ask? Well, you’ll only need bananas, honey and walnuts to prepare your next favorite ice cream. Actually, you don’t need to include the honey but believe me when I say it’ll make it better.
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: None!
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
Key points: Try to choose well-ripened bananas and after slicing leave them for a night or at least 4 hours in the freezer. You can increase the amount of honey according to your liking or use peanut butter and hazelnut spread instead of honey.
How To Make It?
- Peel the bananas and slice them into medium-sized slices.
- Put the sliced bananas into a freezer bag and leave them for a night or at least 4 hours in the freezer.
- Remove the frozen bananas and wait for several minutes at room temperature.
- Then transfer the bananas into your countertop blender.
- Start crushing the bananas slowly. Push the large pieces at regular intervals towards the center with the help of a spatula.
- Bananas will have a consistency of a cream. When this happens, add honey and stir it well.
- If you wish, you can now transfer it to your dessert bowls in this creamy form and serve it by decorating with chopped walnuts.
- But if you’d like to eat in a more traditional way, transfer to a container, decorate with chopped walnuts, leave it in the freezer for another 15 minutes and enjoy!