I’ve talked about how amazing pumpkins are for our health but I’ve never mentioned how you can use in your recipes. Well, this amazing homemade pudding has come to fill the void! It’s delicious, healthy, easy to make and looks really good. What can you ask more?
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups of milk
- 3 tablespoons of starch
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 5 pumpkin slices
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of butter
How To Make It?
- Submerge your pumpkin slices in a saucepan with enough water and boil until they soften. Then drain the softened pumpkins and puree in your blender.
- Add the milk, starch, flour and granulated sugar into another saucepan and start cooking over medium heat while stirring constantly with a whisk or spoon.
- You’ll start to see bubbles coming up after the mixture thickens and darkens. Continue to cook for five minutes and turn off the oven.
- Then add the pumpkin puree, vanilla and butter into your darkened mixture and mix with your blender again for 5 minutes.